|| Amar Singh wala, Ayalki, 25 MOD, Ramana Chak, 3 TKW, 22PBN, Jakhrawali, 3 PBN
|| Cotton, Guar, Moong, Wheat, Gram & Mustard, Dairy, Poultry and fisheries
|| Unemployment Lack of knowledge about scientific cultivation. Least use of bio pesticide products Lack of diversification in agriculture
Lack of knowledge about climate change. Lack of awareness about water management Lack of knowledge about nutritional value of soil
|| 1.To increase the productivity of major field crops and encouraging farmers for sustainable agriculture through natural farming system using compost vermi compost, FYM and moisture conservation technology.
2. Encouraging farmers for seed production to obtain good quality seed.
3. To popularize Integrated Pest Management especially stress on seed treatment and motivate the farmers for income generation through Bee- keeping and mushroom cultivation.
4. To extend the area under fruit orchards and techniques in nursery raising and its proper management.
5. Introducing employment generation activities for farm women like fruit and vegetable preservation, tailoring, embroidery, soft toys making etc.
6. To motivate the farmers for fish farming, fish seed production and ornamental fish culture.
7.To motivate the farmers, youths and farm women for dairy, poultry and pig farming for self employment and income generation.
|| Makkasar, Lilawali, Nawan, Dabli Rathan, Manksar,
Pakka Sarna, Banwala, Hirnawali, Fatehgarh, Gurusar, 36 SSW, Munda, Joravarpura, 20 SSW, 31 MMK
|| Haripura, Kishanpura Utradha, Indergarh, Bolawali, Bhagatpura, Bhakrawali, Santpura, Dholnagar, Nagrana, Singhpura, Buglanwali, Indrpura, Morjan Sekhon, Nathwana, Nukera, Chak Hirasinghwala, Mala Ram Pura, 3 NTW, 3 MJD, Amarpura Jalu
||Kulchander, 7 GGR, Basir, Talwara Jhil, Naiwala, Saliwala, Saharani, Sabuana, Mirzawali Mer, Tibbi